- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“NEC was looking for a company that offered flexibility in supply and a product that would withstand their rigorous device-level stress tests,” said Osamu Ishihara, regional sales manager, Specialty Materials Division, Corning International K.K. “They were very pleased with the durability and scratch resistance of Gorilla glass and felt it would be ideal for the touch screen of their new NEC N-02B camera phone.”
In acknowledging NEC’s adoption of Gorilla glass, Clifford L. Hund, general manager and president, Corning East Asia, indicated that Corning is very pleased to work with NEC and expand its footprint into the Japanese mobile phone market. Corning’s Gorilla glass is currently on more than 70 devices and 17 major brands.
Visit www.corning.com for more information.