- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Craig joined Transitions Optical in July 1999 as general manager/managing director for the Asia/Pacific region. In 2002, he was named general manager/managing director for Europe, Middle East and Africa. In mid-2006, Craig assumed the role of chief operating officer and provided day-to-day leadership for the global business. In January 2008, he assumed his current role as president of Transitions Optical, where he provides corporate direction for this rapidly growing enterprise with more than 40 global offices and 10 manufacturing/services centers worldwide.
Craig holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Wisconsin and a master’s of business administration degree from the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University.
For more information, visit www.ppg.com.