- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Race car builders ordering composite components from CRP can now specify one of our coatings to be applied before they receive the part,” said Peter Whyman, Zircotec sales director. “This simplifies the ordering process and reduces additional shipping and handling.”
Zircotec’s ThermoHold coatings are used to solve heat and wear issues throughout a racing car. This year, driven partly by higher vehicle weight and the introduction of blown diffusers, the coatings are unlocking performance and durability gains for over half the F1 grid, notably for braking, chassis and aero parts. In the U.S., CRP will increase accessibility to teams in NASCAR, Grand-Am, Indycar, Drag, Sprint and Midget car racing.
For more information, visit www.crptechnology.com or www.zircotec.com.