- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Remco de Jong joined Almatis in 2004 and has held various positions in Operations before he became the company’s chief operating officer in 2007. He has been a member of the company’s executive management team for the last four years, working closely together with Laudenbach and Charles Herlinger, chief financial officer, on the strategic agenda. de Jong has been instrumental in continuously improving Almatis’ world-class operations.
Prior to joining Almatis, de Jong worked for over 14 years at Corus, where, among other assignments, he managed the Corus ceramics and refractories technical center. He holds a doctorate in ceramics science and technology from Rutgers University.
For more information, visit www.almatis.com.