- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“We continue to manage our company growth and expansion while offering value to our customers,” said Tom Suhy, president. “This move coincides with this philosophy and increases efficiencies that allow us to pass our lower operating costs on to our customers in the form of very competitive prices.”
Detroit Process Machinery will continue to maintain its inventory storage warehouse and equipment reconditioning facilities in the Detroit Machinery Center. The company serves the worldwide ceramic, powdered metal, carbide, ferrite, and related powder industries by providing used process machinery sales, equipment liquidation services, and compacting press replacement parts.
The new address is 1404 South Gratiot Ave., Unit B, Mount Clemens, MI 48043. For additional information, call (586) 469-0323, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.detroitprocessmachinery.com.