- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Detroit Process Machinery is now supplying replacement parts for ceramic powder presses. Ceramic manufacturers with Stokes models R-4 or 526 powder compacting presses can contact Detroit Process Machinery for a catalog on the new line of replacement parts, including eccentric sheaves, lock screws, plungers, eccentric shafts, pins, rollers, adjustment nuts and the most common wear parts.
“The market has called on us to provide these parts, and we have answered the call by providing these parts with quality customer service and excellent pricing,” said Tom Suhy, president.
For more information, call (586) 469-0323 or e-mail email@example.com. The company’s website is located at www.detroitprocessmachinery.com.