- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“This administration is creating clean energy jobs, in New Hampshire and in countless states across the country, which will help the U.S. to recapture the lead when it comes to the deployment of renewable energy,” said Chu. “Our support for clean energy projects is increasing our global competitiveness and positioning us to win the future.”
The wind generation project will consist of 33 Vestas V90 3.0-MW wind turbines. The project will generate enough electricity to power nearly 20,000 homes and avoid over 124,000 metric tons of carbon dioxide annually. The majority of the power from the project will be sold to Central Vermont Public Service and Green Mountain Power. WestLB AG is the lender-applicant for the project, which was submitted under the Financial Institution Partnership Program (FIPP).
For more information, visit http://loanprograms.energy.gov.