- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“This represents a significant milestone toward bringing our DOW POWERHOUSE solar shingles to the market in 2011, and confirms that we are on track to deliver this pioneering new residential solar technology next year,” Palmieri said. “It is also the first phase towards bringing more than 1200 jobs to the region by 2014 to support the production of our solar product here in Midland.”
The initial wave of solar-related jobs at Dow’s Michigan operations will be in manufacturing, with the hiring of qualified candidates expected to begin as early as the end of September.
For more information, visit www.dow.com.