- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Prior to his position at Dal-Tile, Earl was employed at Alfred University as an associate professor of ceramic engineering and materials science, and served as director of the university’s Center for Environmental & Energy Research. He previously held the position of president at ProCera Technologies, LLC, where he provided advice and strategic solutions to attorneys, businesses and government agencies.
Earl is a member of the American Ceramic Society and a two-time past winner of the John Marquis Memorial Award for his publications on glaze research. A 1985 graduate of Alfred University with a bachelor’s of science degree in ceramic engineering, Earl received his master’s and doctorate degrees in materials science and ceramic engineering from the University of Florida.
Dal-Tile’s website is located at www.dal-tile.com.