- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Grants ranging from $90,000 to $700,000 are being awarded to help finance M2M projects in Argentina, Brazil, China, Ecuador, India, Korea, Mexico, Mongolia, Nigeria, Poland, Thailand and Ukraine. The grants will fund a wide variety of M2M activities designed to remove technical or informational barriers currently interfering with the successful capture and use of methane around the world.
Among the services provided include training, development of databases on potential project sites, feasibility studies, technology transfer and project analysis. The grants build on the earlier success of a 2007 solicitation and provide significant new funding.
Visit www.epa.gov/methanetomarkets/grants08.htm for more information.