- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Erin Ventures Inc. recently reported that the licensing process for the Serbian boron deposit on the Piskanja boron property is now under way. An exploration license may be granted to Erin within 90 days. In addition, under Serbian law, a mineral exploration license is granted exclusively and for a three-year period. Upon successful completion of the exploration program, the license holder has the sole right to apply for an exploitation (mining) license.
The Piskanja boron property is located in a historical mining region 250 km (about 150 miles) south of Belgrade, Serbia. The property has a historical estimate of approximately 7 million tons of 39% B2O3 (boron) as colemanite and ulexite, based on historic drill data.
For more information, visit www.erinventures.com.