- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
NETZSCH Fine Particle Technology LLC has selected Chris Esterly to serve as sales manager to the mid-Atlantic region. In his new role, Esterly will be responsible for overseeing service and sales support throughout the region, which includes Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania. He will support customers in selecting custom-engineered nano-grinding solutions for a variety of applications.
Esterly joined NETZSCH in 2004 as a sales engineer. Most recently, he served as the company’s pharmaceutical sales specialist and interim lab manager. He also performed as a system estimator/project manager and as the sales manager for the Southeastern region. Esterly holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Pennsylvania State University.
For more information, call (484) 879-2020 or visit http://grinding.netzschusa.com.