- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The plant features on-roller fast drying technology, which is reportedly a first for a plant located in Europe. Completely automated, the Sacmi-supplied plant features two six-channel roller dryrs, each of which is 79 m long. During drying (completed in 220 minutes) the roof tiles are supported by special metallic frames that contain nine pieces.
Sacmi also supplied the trim/accessory piece drying plant, which uses the static drying room method. Robots are an integral part of this area of the plant, thus ensuring a high degree of automation and minimizing the need for manual piece handling.
For more information, visit www.sacmi.com.