- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Today, Europe is again showing its commitment to putting research and innovation at the top of the political agenda for growth and jobs,” said Máire Geoghegan-Quinn, commissioner, Research, Innovation and Science. “EU-wide competition for these funds will bring Europe’s best researchers and innovators together to tackle the biggest issues of our time, such as energy, food security, climate change, and our aging population.”
The funds will be released under the EU’s 7th Framework Program for Research, which has a total budget of €53 billion (~ $75 billion) for 2007-2013. It is expected to generate 174,000 jobs in the short term and nearly 450,000 in the long term.
For additional details, visit www.eurunion.org/eu.