- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The FCHEA is calling on the U.S. government to acknowledge in its rhetoric, policies and government purchases what energy experts and leaders across the globe have already acknowledged: all clean energy options, including fuel cells and hydrogen, are necessary to reach our economic growth, environmental and energy security goals.
Fuel cells and hydrogen energy have been proven to play a unique and vital role in enhancing the performance of renewable and nuclear power; boosting the efficiency and lowering the emissions of fossil fuels; and generating power closer to the point of consumption, relieving grid congestion and reducing the need for high-voltage transmission lines.
The organization is calling on industry to lend support to this cause. For additional details, visit www.fchea.org.