- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The primary products obtained are grinding fluids used in the production of electronic components based on ceramic and quartz substrates, and advanced polishing fluids used for flat glass, precision optics, ophthalmic lenses, and specialty plastics.
Ferro Electronic Material Systems’ established product portfolio serves growing clean-tech industries, including solar energy, advanced coatings, ophthalmic lenses, and various segments in consumer and hybrid electronics. The grinding and polishing fluids business acquired from Fluid Logic expands Ferro’s growing product line of technically advanced surface friction/polishing materials and formulations.
Visit www.ferro.com for additional information.