- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
As part of the restructuring program, Ferro sold its Niagara Falls manufacturing site and certain industrial ceramics product lines that were based at the Niagara Falls site to TAM Ceramics LLC, an affiliate of All-American Holdings LLC.
“We completed the restructuring program on schedule and we continue to estimate annual savings of $7 million to $8 million in 2008 as a result,” said Barry Russell, vice president of Ferro Electronic Material Systems. “We are pleased to reach agreement for the sale of the Niagara Falls manufacturing facility and industrial ceramics products.”
For more information, visit www.ferro.com or www.AllAmericanHoldings.com.