- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Ferro reportedly expects the facility improvements will increase silver production capacity by 30%. The upgrades are due to be completed by July 2011.
“This capacity expansion and upgrade will enable Ferro to meet our customers’ increasing demand for electronic-grade silver products,” said Michael J. Murry, operating vice president of the Electronics, Color and Glass materials group.
For additional details, visit www.ferro.com.