- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The facility was purchased from principals of Pharaohs Ceramic Group. Ferro plans to install additional equipment to expand capacity. When the initial buildout of the facility is complete, the company expects the site to have the capacity to produce 200 million lbs of tile frit and glazes annually.
“The tile market in the Middle East and North Africa is growing rapidly,” said Peter Thomas, vice president, Polymer and Ceramic Engineered Materials Group. “We’re pleased we will be able to produce materials locally and provide customers with competitive pricing, along with local design service and technical support to enhance their manufacturing processes.”
For more information, visit www.ferro.com.