- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
First Solar, Inc. recently announced that it has completed its acquisition of OptiSolar’s photovoltaic (PV) project pipeline. First Solar expects to construct the solar power plants developed under the pipeline over the next several years and sell them to a combination of regulated utilities, diversified energy companies and other independent power producers.
In addition, the core development team responsible for assembling and executing on the solar project pipeline has joined the First Solar development team. First Solar acquired all of OptiSolar’s project development business in an all-stock transaction valued at approximately $400 million.
Visit www.firstsolar.com for more information.