- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
By partnering with Herb Miller and the Mountain Re-Source Center in West Virginia, Florida Tile started donating tile that doesn’t meet rigorous quality standards to the less fortunate. Anderson Packaging, Florida Tile’s packaging partner, agreed to provide cartons at cost for the project, and some of the shipping is done for free or at reduced rates by service-minded trucking companies.
Florida Tile’s partnership with the Mountain Re-Source Center has been going strong for over a year, and almost 150 tons of scrap tile has been diverted from the landfill into the homes of the needy. Some of the tile has made it all the way to Africa, while most has ended up helping people in the Appalachian region of the U.S., which is close to the Florida Tile factory.
Visit www.floridatile.com for more information.