- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Some of the projects that stand out are the development of foamed glass products and technology for the production of 100% recycled content tile products.
Frahme expects the company’s services to continue to expand in the next decade. Currently, there is heavy involvement in the educational services offered under the auspices of ASM International. These services have a 35-year heritage, originating with the Ceramic Correspondence Institute (CCI) program. CCI was co-founded by Frahme to offer practical education in ceramic technology to manufacturing personnel. The program now features 11 online courses and four classroom courses.
Additional information is available at www.frahme.com.