- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The publication covers topics including the unique physical properties of the material; design recommendations for extreme operating conditions; and proven methods of attachment, including brazing, mechanical attachment techniques, and epoxy adhesive procedures. The guide also describes finishing techniques like grinding with diamond wheels and electrical discharge machining (EDM).
Recommendations are derived from practical experience, theoretical stress analysis, proven application engineering practices and modern manufacturing techniques. The guide enables readers to gain insight into how to best utilize tungsten carbide.
The guide can be downloaded from the General Carbide website at www.generalcarbide.com/articles.