- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
According to survey results, visitors welcomed the first concurrent staging of glasstec and solarpeq in 2010. glasstec is an international trade fair representing the entire value-added process for all facets of the glass, attracting the mechanical engineering sector, the glass industry, the glazier trade, architects, facade planers, and civil engineers. solarpeq, on the other hand, focuses on solar production technology for crystalline and thin-film photovoltaics. This includes manufacturers of machinery, systems and related components, as well as materials for the production of solar end products.
At the last glasstec and solarpeq event in 2010, 1274 exhibitors and about 45,000 trade visitors participated.
For additional details, call (312) 781-5180 or visit www.mdna.com.