- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The largest segment of the market, made up of nanomaterials, is expected to increase at a five-year CAGR of 14.7%, from nearly $10 billion in 2010 to nearly $19.6 billion in 2015. The second-largest segment, nanotools, is expected to reach a value of more than $6.8 billion in 2015. The market in 2010 is estimated at $5.8 million. Thus, the five-year CAGR is projected to be 3.3%.
The smallest segment of the market, nanodevices, will have the highest five-year CAGR at 45.9%. It is projected to increase from an estimated $35.4 million in 2010 to nearly $234 million in 2015.
The report covers nanomaterials (nanoparticles, nanotubes, nanostructured materials, and nanocomposites), nanotools (nanolithography tools and scanning probe microscopes), and nanodevices (nanosensors and nanoelectronics).
For more information, phone (866) 285-7215 or visit www.bccresearch.com.