- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The solar energy segment will have the highest rate of growth in the next five years, with a CAGR of 17.1%, rising from an estimated $44 billion in value in 2010 to $97 billion in 2015. The biofuels segment will increase in value from $45 billion in 2010 to $60 billion in 2015, for a CAGR of 6%
The geothermal energy segment will experience a CAGR of 8%, increasing from $6 billion in 2010 to $8.8 billion in 2015. The smallest segment, energy derived from the ocean by way of tides, waves or wind, will rise from $2.4 billion in 2010 to $4.4 billion in 2015, at a CAGR of 12%.
For additional details, visit www.bccresearch.com.