- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Sputtering targets from Goodfellow Corp. are available in 62 different metals and alloys, as well as compounds such as borides, carbides, fluorides, nitrides, oxides, selenides, silicides, sulphides, and tellurides. In addition, the surfaces of flat sheets up to 80 x 400 mm can be heat-treated, remelted or alloyed using a continuous thermal process.
Thin layers of metals or oxides can also be melted onto the surface, which is especially suited for the creation of ceramic superconductors on metallic or ceramic substrates. In general, targets are made to order, but a number are held in stock, along with an extensive range of items suitable for evaporation.
Additional details are available at www.goodfellow.com.