- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Through its acquisition of the UK-based Technical Glass Co., Goodfellow is able to supply an enhanced range of MACOR® glass ceramic products as both machinable material (rods, plates, bars and discs) and finished components that are precision-machined to customer specifications.
Machinable with ordinary metalworking tools, MACOR delivers the performance of a technical ceramic with the versatility of a high-performance plastic. The material is strong and rigid, an excellent insulator, and has a high maximum use temperature (800°C continuous, 1000°C peak) and low thermal conductivity.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.technicalglass.co.uk. Goodfellow can be reached at (800) 821-2870 or www.goodfellow.com.