- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Goodfellow recently announced the appointment of Lee Wygant as a materials specialist. Wygant assumes various technical responsibilities both for the company’s customers and suppliers.
Wygant has a degree in mechanical engineering technology from Penn State University and has extensive experience in materials selection and purchasing, as well as applied engineering. He most recently served as mechanical materials specialist for Laird Plastics. Wygant will also serve as technical liaison to Goodfellow’s suppliers, a role of increasing importance to the company and its customers.
For more information, visit www.goodfellowusa.com.