- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“With our joint venture, we are aiming to enter into the fast growing lithium-ion battery cathode material market for electrical and hybrid cars, especially in Europe and in Asia,” said Axel Westerhaus, a member of the H.C. Starck executive board. “Our highly skilled researchers worked very hard during the past months to ensure a successful start of the plant in Minamata. We have received very positive technical feedbacks from several major clients on our material samples developed by CSEM.”
“CSEM’s principal is to supply the high-quality products with reasonable price for our customers. As the next target, we make this business successful soon and aim to expand our capacities by building up a second plant,” said Kazuyuki Marukawa, senior executive vice president of CSEM.
For more information, visit www.chisso.co.jp/english or www.hcstarck.com.