- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Guardian RAK produces 700 tons of glass per day for construction and automotive applications. The facility employs nearly 300 people and has generated approximately 1000 additional jobs in related supplier and logistics industries.
“We continue to develop a strong customer base in the Gulf region and are pleased to expand capacity along with our partners,” said Russ Ebeid, president of Guardian’s glass group. “With our plants in RAK, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, we are producing a combined capacity of nearly 2000 tons per day, assuring a seamless supply of glass for this growing region.”
The plant will soon produce high-performance coated glass products, including SunGuard®, Guardian’s line of advanced architectural glass, following installation of a high-tech coating machine.
For more information, visit www.guardian.com.