- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
These market conditions for refractory metals are increasingly projected to be secular, not cyclical. This means that pricing pressures will be sustained and will likely increase. In addition to the cost of molybdenum, tantalum, niobium and tungsten, prices of other commodities like energy significantly affect FPR in production and transportation.
“H.C. Starck Inc. thus far has absorbed all of these macroeconomic-based cost increases,” said Andrew Towey, vice president of Global Marketing for FPR. “Unfortunately, the prevailing market conditions have reached a point where H.C. Starck must recoup some of these costs.”
For additional information, call (617) 630-5810, fax (617) 630-5807, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.hcstarck.com.