- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Consumer goods used in everyday life, such as high-definition televisions and smart phones, are produced from materials and products manufactured by H.C. Starck. To improve its competitive position globally and expand its business and markets, the company’s management team developed and implemented key strategic goals, including the deployment of effective management systems focused on customer satisfaction, product quality, and on-time delivery.
Significant improvements were realized with the implementation of continuous improvement techniques such as lean manufacturing and Six Sigma, in conjunction with a Sustainable Energy Management system. The changes allowed H.C. Starck to reduce waste, optimize productivity, streamline processes, improve efficiencies and reduce cost to become more competitive.
For additional details, visit www.hcstarck.com.