- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“Thanks to this agreement, we have secured a continuous supply of conflict-free tantalum raw materials for our company,” said Andreas Meier, Ph.D., president and CEO of H.C. Starck Group. The mine was audited by H.C. Starck using its Responsible Supply Chain Management System (RSCM) to ensure that the deliveries from the mine meet the company’s standards.
“H.C. Starck locked in the majority of MIBRA’s production for the next two years,” said John van Put, Ph.D., senior vice president of the Tantalum, Niobium, Surface Technologies and Ceramic Powders business unit. “As the leader in the tantalum industry, this clearly shows our commitment to secure stability of supply to our customers.”
For additional details, visit www.amg-nv.com or www.hcstarck.com.