- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The fully integrated line incorporates several progressive design features for the production of carbon fiber from 6K PAN precursor and is engineered for higher than traditional processing speeds. Harper will supply its advanced oxidation oven technology; LT and HT slot furnaces rated for 1000°C and 1600°C, respectively; fiber surface treatment and size application conditioning; waste gas abatement; and material transport systems.
“We are pleased to add this project to our list of Harper-designed, technically advanced complete carbon fiber lines,” said Charles Miller, Jr., president. “Our ongoing string of wins demonstrates the superiority of our technology offering and proven track record, and further reinforces our position as the premiere partner to the industry.”
For more information, visit www.harperintl.com.