- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Originally patented in the UK, MAT is the combination of conventional gas or electric radiant heat and a relatively small amount of microwave energy. The microwaves target the core of the product, while the conventional heat provides thermal balance and uniformity to the product surface.
Ceralink, Inc., a materials engineering and technology commercialization service based in Troy, N.Y., has the exclusive license in North America to use and sub-license MAT. Harrop, with technical assistance from Ceralink, will design, build and install full-scale production kilns using this highly efficient microwave technology for customers throughout North America.
For more information, call (614) 231-3621, fax (614) 235-3699 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Harrop’s website is located at www.harropusa.com.