- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Hartwig has been operating as an interim second officer of the company since the end of February. In the four years he has been with Schenck AccuRate, his responsibilities have included R&D Engineering manager, director of Engineering, and director of After-Sales Business.
“The success of Schenck Accurate stems from the dedication and tremendous skills of our people,” said Hartwig. “As such, I am excited to work alongside Dirk and our team here in Whitewater, Wisc. Our vision to further develop the organization as the dominant process equipment systems provider in our markets will be a challenging objective, but with our team I envision nothing short of great success.”
For more information, visit www.accuratefeeders.com.