- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The Elster Group recently announced the merger of two of its companies in North America. As of January 1, 2008, Kromschroder, Inc. will be merging its operations with Hauck Manufacturing Co. Hauck will serve as the supplier for Hauck brand products and Kromschroder burners and combustion controls for customers in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Kromschroder products will be stocked in Lebanon, Pa., and will be available through the Hauck sales network and the Kromschroder dealer network. High-quality Kromschroder burners offer reliable performance and complement the industrial family of burners available from Hauck. By integrating U.S. operations into a single organization, the group expects to be able to provide a higher level of service and product selection.
For more information, visit www.hauckburner.com or www.kromschroder.com.