- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Owens-Illinois, Inc. (O-I) recently announced that John Haudrich has been named vice president of investor relations. He will develop and execute the company’s investor relations strategy, serving as the primary interface between management and investors. Haudrich succeeds Paul Butts, who has been named a vice president and sales category leader with O-I's North American glass team.
“Clear and effective communication with our investors and the investment community is essential to any Fortune 500 company,” said Ed White, O-I senior vice president and chief financial officer. “We are excited about the depth of experience and expertise that John brings to this role.”
Haudrich joins O-I after 14 years with the Smurfit-Stone Container Corp., where he last served as vice president of investor relations. Visit www.o-i.com for more information.