- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
According to David Malanga, business unit manager for Heraeus’ Thick Film Materials Division, the new website is customer- and product-focused, making it easier for visitors to quickly find information about the company’s capabilities and expertise. “In addition to providing a wealth of technical content about the electronic materials products we provide for passive components and hybrid circuits, the website will enable visitors to easily navigate to other areas where they can locate complimentary products from our company’s diverse portfolio,” he said.
Malanga says the revised website is also more visually interesting, with new photography, animations and Flash presentations that can help visitors better understand and appreciate the innovative products, processes and technologies offered by Heraeus.
Visit the new site at www.heraeus-thickfilm.com for additional information.