- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Heuberg began his professional career in 1985 with Bosch. He joined Rheinmetall AG in 1993, where he held senior management positions for various companies within the conglomerate. In 2002, he was in charge of HR and Finances in the Executive Board of Lufthansa Cargo AG. Since 2004, Ludger Heuberg has worked as director of Finance and HR at Thomas Cook AG, and as group CFO of Thomas Cook Group plc.
“The shareholders Advent and Carlyle are pleased that they were able to win Ludger Heuberg as new CFO for H.C. Starck,” said Engelbert Heimes, Ph.D., chairman of the Supervisory Board. “Through his leadership positions in renowned companies, he brings over 20 years of experience and sound knowledge in finance and treasury. We are sure that this will be of great benefit for H.C. Starck.”
For additional details, visit www.hcstarck.com.