- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The meeting will include presentations of cutting-edge results on materials such as thermoelectric materials, thermal barriers, piezoelectric, nuclear reactor materials, radioactive waste, high-temperature ceramics, catalysts, and insulating materials. The state of the art in high-temperature characterization methods will be examined with a focus on thermal analysis methods.
The conference will future keynote speakers from NASA, Los Alamos National Laboratory, CEA, Idaho National Lab, Harvard University, NIST and Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
For more information, visit www.hitemp2011.com.