- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The meeting will include presentations of cutting-edge results on materials such as thermoelectric materials, thermal barriers, piezoelectric, nuclear reactor materials, radioactive waste, high-temperature ceramics, catalysts, and insulating materials. The state of the art in high-temperature characterization methods will be examined with a focus on thermal analysis methods.
The conference will future keynote speakers from NASA, Los Alamos National Laboratory, CEA, Idaho National Lab, Harvard University, NIST and Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
For more information, visit www.hitemp2011.com.