- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
In addition, Ho built strong operations experience while serving in general manager assignments for Motorola, Hangzhou Motorola Cellular Systems Limited and Nortel Networks, as well as chief operating officer for Nortel Networks beginning in 2000. He currently serves on the board of directors of Pentair Inc. and Sinosteel. Ho holds a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in applied science from the University of Waterloo in Canada.
“We welcome David to the O-I board of directors,” said Al Stroucken, chairman and chief executive officer. “His strong market perspectives and extensive operations experience in Asia will be a great addition to the board as we increase concentration on one of O-I’s strategic focus areas, strategic and profitable growth, especially in growing markets.”
Visit www.o-i.com for additional information.