- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
In addition, Ho built strong operations experience while serving in general manager assignments for Motorola, Hangzhou Motorola Cellular Systems Limited and Nortel Networks, as well as chief operating officer for Nortel Networks beginning in 2000. He currently serves on the board of directors of Pentair Inc. and Sinosteel. Ho holds a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in applied science from the University of Waterloo in Canada.
“We welcome David to the O-I board of directors,” said Al Stroucken, chairman and chief executive officer. “His strong market perspectives and extensive operations experience in Asia will be a great addition to the board as we increase concentration on one of O-I’s strategic focus areas, strategic and profitable growth, especially in growing markets.”
Visit www.o-i.com for additional information.