- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Sleek, midnight black glass on the outside and stark contrast silver glass on the inside make Spectre extraordinary, defying conventional notebook design,” said Eric Keshin, senior vice president, Strategy and Marketing, Personal Systems Group, HP. “We chose the Spectre name to evoke mystery, and we packed it with the best in entertainment technology to satisfy those who expect the unexpected.”
The HP Spectre’s high-definition (HD)(1) HP Radiance Display offers some of the industry’s highest resolution and richest color for better brightness and wider viewing angles than traditional notebook displays. A backlit keyboard provides illumination using individual LEDs dedicated to each keycap. The keyboard works with an advanced proximity sensor to sense a user’s presence, lighting up when a user approaches and dimming down after he or she leaves.
For more information, visit www.hp.com.