- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The Institute for Defense and Government Advancement (IDGA) 10th Lightweight Materials for Defense Summit, taking place December 6-8 in the Washington, D.C., metro area, will focus on research, development, and applications of lightweight materials to lighten the load and increase performance.
Speakers from Air Force Research Laboratory, Marine Corps Warfighter Lab, U.S. Office of Personnel Management, Defense Intelligence Agency, Naval Research Laboratory, NASA Glenn Research Center and others will exchange ideas on new materials, trends, opportunities, and applications, and identify current and future military needs.
For additional details, visit www.idga.org.