- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Imerys Performance Minerals North America recently announced price increases generally ranging from 4-7% and greater on certain specialty items, subject to any provisions in individual contracts. Across the company’s mineral portfolio, including calcium carbonate, mica and kaolin, the increases are effective January 1, 2010, or as current price agreements expire.
In an effort to continue to be a long-term sustainable partner, Imerys Performance Minerals North America is forced to increase prices on select product lines. Imerys Performance Minerals is committed to investing in new products, technology and people to continue to be the market leader in mineral products. The company’s goal is to offer its customers cost-effective and value-adding alternatives to numerous formulation materials and components.
For additional details, visit www.imerys-perfmins.com.