- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“We are excited about the purchase of KaMin LLC and the opportunities and challenges facing the kaolin industry,” said Tom Chambers, partner and co-founder of IMin Partners. “The high-quality products and outstanding service Huber’s kaolin customers have come to expect will continue unchanged at KaMin LLC.”
The new name for the company was selected from more than 200 submissions by Huber’s kaolin employees, and reflects the new company’s commitment to its kaolin customers and its strong support from IMin Partners. Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, IMin Partners is a private equity capital fund dedicated to investing in specialty minerals and chemical businesses.
For more information, call (800) 765-4823, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.kaminllc.com.