- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Ho is renowned for his work with nanodiamonds, including the development of a process for targeted delivery of drugs into cancerous tissues. In his ground-breaking work, nanodiamond is coated with the cancer-killing drug and then coated with protein receptors that are injected into a cancer tumor. The protein receptors attach themselves to the tumor to release the cancer-killing drugs. Ho will elaborate on this process and additional nanodiamond technologies.
Additional keynote speakers include distinguished business leaders in the industrial diamond industry: Mitsuhiro “Chip” Goto, managing director, general manager, Sumitomo Electric Hardmetal Corp.; Walter Huehn, executive director, Advanced Materials and Technologies Division, Element Six; and Mark Schweizer, CEO and president, Diamond Innovations.
For more information, visit www.intertechconference.com.