- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“We invested in bringing the additional capacity online in order to better serve our customers’ needs, as well as the growing demand in the market for our world-class products,” said J.P. Blanchard, global manager of JM’s Filtration and Specialty Nonwovens Business.
The capacity is located at its Waterville, Ohio, facility; the new assets will immediately increase the supply of some products by as much as 35%. Additional capacity is available and will be activated in a second phase, as demand dictates.
For more information, visit www.jm.com.