- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“We feel confident that this major investment will continue to support our customers’ plans for growth and underscores JM’s commitment to growing the composites industry,” said Enno Henze, vice president and general manager for Engineered Products Europe/Asia. “Additionally, it highlights our drive to enhance customer relationships, product innovation and service excellence.”
Additional trends in lightweight materials to improve fuel efficiency will further support composites growth and require investments in both thermoplastic and thermoset materials, the company reports. The expanded furnace, due to start up in the fourth quarter of 2012, will reportedly enable added production flexibility within JM’s product families and expand the production of selected products by as much as 40%.
For more information, visit www.jm.com.